The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, was set up in 1964, and charged with the responsibility of training Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineers, Cabin Crew, Flight Dispatchers and several other aviation professionals.
NCAT as a comprehensive Approved Training Organization has six training schools uniquely co-located, which are:
• Flying School (FS)
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) School
• Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering (ATE) School
• Air Traffic Services/Communications (ATS/Com.) School
• Aviation Management School (AMS)
• Airport Emergency Training School (AETS)
NCAT has the following accreditations:
• Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Approved Training Organization (ATO)
• ICAO TRAINAIR Plus Regional Training Center of Excellence (RTCE).
• IATA ATC.
• NBTE to conduct academic programs.
• Non-Accredited Educator Member of AABI
• Council Member of AATO
To consistently provide the aviation industry with professionals and other personnel through training and related services for safe transportation in accordance with international standards.
To maintain the prestigious position of the foremost aviation training institution in Africa and be amongst the best in the world.
Mob +234 803 835 9086
Zaria Aerodrome, Sokoto Road, P.M.B.1031
Zaria, Kaduna, 810222