Center for Human Resources Development on Civil Aviation (CHRDCA) Indonesia is a specialized agency of Indonesian Transportation Ministry and under the umbrella union of Agency of Human Resources Development on Transportation (AHRDT) Indonesia that carrying out the role to setting up technical policy, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting in the field of human resource development in air transportation sector. In carrying out these tasks, CHRDCA Indonesia is regulated by the Regulation of the Transportation Minister No. 17 of 2022 concerning Organization and Work Procedures.
1. Realizing the standardization and accreditation of teaching staff,
teaching materials, facilities, and infrastructure as well as the
management of education and training.
2. Creating a climate that is conducive, humane, and nuanced in the
environment in the implementation of air transportation training.
3. Realizing Communication, Collaboration and Link and Match air
transportation education and training with related institutions both
central and regional as well as the transportation community
4. Providing education and training services that are quality, equitable,
affordable, and oriented towards science and technology with an
environmental approach to global, regional, and national strategies.
5. Realizing the fulfillment of competent and competitive Air
Transportation Human Resources (manpower planning).
Realization of Excellent, Professional and Ethical Air Transportation
human resources in organizing reliable Air Transportation Education and
|Type:||Civil Aviation Authority|
Tromol Pos 06 Curug Indonesia
Tangerang, Banten, 1581010