Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior, India was established in 1957 by His Highness Sir Jiwaji Rao Scindia, Maharaja, of the erstwhile state of Gwalior under open door policy of Govt. of India. The foundation stone of the institute was laid by the then President Dr. Rajendra Prasad, on 20th October, 1956 and the building was inaugurated by President Dr. S. Radhakrishnan on 11th December, 1964. On the occasion of Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the institute, the president of India, Dr. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil graced the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the institute as Chief Guest on 30th June, 2008. A postal stamp on MITS was also released on this occasion.
-To provide quality education in technical and allied disciplines.
-To organize and arrange innovative courses in Engineering and Technology.
-To arrange vocational courses in the upcoming fields and innovative subjects to meet global advancement.
-To promote research in the fields of Technology and Science.
To create world class quality Engineers and Technocrats capable of providing leadership in all spheres of life and society
No courses found
Racecourse Rd, near Gola ka Mandir Mela Ground, Thatipur
Gwalior , Madhya Pradesh, 474005