This course will provide airport PBB operators with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that airport PBB operation is implemented appropriately in accordance with PBB operations described in the manual and procedures of Incheon International Airport (AOM, SOP, OCP and SLA).
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to;
- Prepare necessary items for PBB operation.
- Manage PBB pre-operation check-up.
- Confirm a PBB preparation for docking.
- Perform docking to and undocking from aircraft.
- Respond to PBB potential malfunction and emergency situation.
Primary Target Population
PBB operators who have completed a basic training course.
Entry requirements for this course will be;
- Completed secondary education.
- Good oral and written command of the language of instruction (Korean or English).
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?