This course will provide BHS & HBS managers with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that BHS & HBS operation procedures are implemented appropriately in accordance with BHS & HBS operational manuals and procedures.
After having successfully completed this course, the trainees will be able to :
- Design BHS & HBS;
- Develop BHS & HBS operation plan;
- Manage BHS & HBS;
- Deal with contingency circumstances; and
- Improve operation quality.
Primary Target Population
BHS & HBS managers and supervisors
- Agents or employees who are currently working for an airport BHS & HBS, and have completed secondary education
- Good oral and written command of English
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?