Assessing Threat through Behaviour Detection
Standardized Training Package
This STP will provide aviation security personnel with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct assessments to determine the bona-fides of passengers or whether further security checks are needed in accordance with agreed protocols and Aviation Security Procedures Manual (ASPM).
After successfully completing this course, the trainees will be able to:-
- Determine if passengers may constitute a security risk;
- Apply the ASPM risk assessment procedure; and
- Take a decision whether a passenger or their baggage needs additional security checks.
Primary Target Population
Frontline Aviation Security Officers
- Secondary school graduate
- One-year aviation security experience
- Computer literacy
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available