Post-Training Evaluation (PTE EN)
This course will provide CATC personnel with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to implement the TRAINAIR PLUS Level 3 Post-Training Evaluation (L3 PTE) processes, measure the impact of delivered training on work performance, and enhance the quality of developed courses and implemented training processes.
The training package includes: - 5 days of face-to-face training and - 5 days of remote technical assistance.
Upon completion the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the theoretical framework and structure pf the L3 PTE methodology
- Prepare a L3 PTE Report
- Draft a plan to promote the PTE evaluation culture in a Training Organization.
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Fundamentals of the TRAINAIR Plus PTE Methodology
- Module 2: Level 3 PTE Procedures and Tools
- Module 3: Implementing Level 3 PTE
Primary Target Population
1. TRAINAIR PLUS course developers and training professionals implementing a competency-based methodology in course development;
2. Instructors; and
3. Training managers, supervisors and professionals who are in charge in operations of training centres.
- Any individual involved in the current or future tasks related to the preparation of courses implementing a methodology based on competencies, related to the management of the academic processes in a training centre and the activities related to the implementation of quality systems in the instruction and/or a person dedicated to the tasks of delivering courses in any aviation specialty.
- Computer skills using contemporary software programmes.
- Good oral and written command of the language of instruction.
|26 - 30 Jun, 2023||
UTC+09:00 (Seoul) time zone
|2 - 6 Oct, 2023||
UTC-04:00 (Atlantic Time (Canada)) time zone
CAA Employee: 900.00 USD
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available