The specialized civil aviation center of the region under the ministry of transport, Thailand.
1. To produce and train sufficient highly skilled personnel to meet the need of the national and regional aviation industries.
2. To research and develop new aviation technologies and services, and to educate and advise in order to raise service standards and enhance the competitiveness of Thailand's aviation sector in the Asian region.
3. To provide increased capacity in aircraft maintenance and repair services.
4. To provide aircraft services and to create new business related to the aviation industry, in order to serve the public and support CATC students on cooperative education activities.
5. To support the operations of the Department of Civil Aviation, the Ministry of Transport in accordance with the government policy to comply with the ICAO Annexes to the Convention on International Civil Aviation and to provide assessment and approval of applications for personnel licenses as designated.
CATC is committed to being a center of excellence in the regional aviation industry being an organization of learning with quality personnel according to international standard, support the aviation industry of the nation and the Asian region
|Civil Aviation Authority
1032/355 Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak