This course will provide A320 Neo –CFM Leap-1A B1 certifying staff CFM LEAP 1A engine runners with necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes required to perform engine run-up operation consistent with job cards according to A320 aircraft maintenance manual (AMM) and EGYPTAIR M&E local procedure manual
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Perform Engine Run-up Preparation.
- Perform Normal Engine Operation
- Perform Abnormal Engine Operation Procedures
Perform Engine Installation Tests.
Module 0: Introduction
Module 1: Engine Run up Familiarization & Preparation
Module 2: Normal Engine Operation
Module 3: Abnormal Operation Procedures
Module 4: Engine Installation Tests
Primary Target Population
Primary target population are A320 NEO –CFM –Leap 1A –Certified B1 Engineer
- A320 NEO –CFM –Leap 1A –Certified B1 Engineer
- English proficiency at least level 4
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?