This course is designed to introduce aviation practitioners to the domain of cybersecurity, focusing on impacts to the aviation field.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will:
- Apply cybersecurity concepts to the aviation industry
- Analyze cybersecurity actors and behaviors in the aviation environment
- Evaluate risk and threat levels of the cybersecurity domain
- Interpret cryptographic and encryption requirements of the aviation environment
- Diagram cybersecurity infrastructure and its impacts on traditional avionics
- Classify avionics and cybersecurity assets within legal and governmental policy frameworks
- Anticipate how future changes in the cybersecurity domain will impact flight operations
Mid-level management to C-level executives in airlines, airport operators, regulators, and air navigation service providers.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows
Participants to bring own laptops
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University