Flight Permission Officer
300/019/FLT PER OFF
Standardized Training Package
Course Aim (Goal): To provide Flight Permission Officers with the necessary Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes required to handle flight permission requests/ notifications efficiently and effectively in accordance with applicable national and internationally prescribed standards and recommended practices.
- Manage Scheduled Flight Permission Request.
- Handle Commercial Non-Scheduled Flight Permission Request.
- Follow up Diplomatic Flight Permission Approval.
- Deal with Urgent Flight Permission Request.
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Managing Scheduled Flight Permission
- Module 2: Commercial Non-Scheduled Flight Permission Request (FPR)
- Module 3: Diplomatic and Urgent Flights
Primary Target Population
- The Primary T/P includes flight permission officers, ground operations officers, ground handling services agents, and slot allocation coordinators.
- The secondary T/P includes; airlines operation staff, flight service providers, flight safety inspectors and aviation security officers.
At least 2 years experience in Civil Aviation and/or Air Transport industry
Group training in the classroom, includes Presentations, Exercises, Discussions and Mastery Tests.
|4 - 8 Jun, 2023||
|13 - 17 Aug, 2023||
|5 - 10 Nov, 2023||
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available