This course will provide CFM56-5B engine runners with necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform engine run-up operation consistent with job cards according to A320 aircraft maintenance manual (AMM).
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
(1) Perform safety precautions for engine run-up.
(2) Start engine on ground.
(3) Perform engine run-up test items as required.
(4) Manage abnormal and emergency situation during run-up process.
Primary Target Population
Engine runners who are engaged in or about to be assigned to frontline aircraft engine maintenance work.
(1) Hold Basic Maintenance Personnel License and A320 Series (CFM56) Aircraft Type Rating License.
(2) Have experience in aircraft engine maintenance related work for 5 years and above.