ACI - ICAO Aerodrome Certification
ICAO’s International Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) detailed in Annex 14 and Doc 9774, state that all aerodromes should be certified by the State and licensed for use. This course explains the certification process applied by State regulators and what aerodromes must do to not only become “certified” but to remain certified as traffic grows and the aerodrome expands to accommodate future traffic demand.
This course is also a mandatory course in the ACI-ICAO Airport Safety Professional (ASP) designation programme.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• describe the rationale for Aerodrome Certification;
• apply procedures in accordance with ICAO requirements;
• apply "tip" from certification experts;
• explain how certification enhances safety and brings efficiency.
Primary Target Population
• Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff;
• Airport Construction and engineering Directors, Managers and Staff;
• Director/Manager Safety, Safety Supervisor/Officer;
• Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff;
• Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff;
• Airport Public Affairs and Communications, Directors, Managers and Staff;
• Airline Officials; and
• Civil Aviation Authority Officials.
Please note that this course is also available IN SPANISH and in FRENCH.
|29 May - 2 Jun, 2023||
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR of China
|17 - 21 Jul, 2023||
UTC+00:00 (UTC) time zone
|25 - 29 Sep, 2023||
Registration is full? Looking for new dates or location?Express your interest here
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available