The course aims to provide airport facilitation officers with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to enhance their capabilities for implementing airport facilitation program efficiently and effectively in accordance with applicable national facilitation program, ICAO Annex 9, Annex 17 and Doc 9957.
· Ensure that the airport facilitation procedures are complied with national regulations and ICAO SARPs.
· Ensure integrity of the travel documents and border controls.
· Identify the key elements of Traveller Identification Program (TRIP) Strategy
· Apply airport security measures
Primary Target Population
Airport Facilitation Officers
· Two to three years’ experience in aviation sector
· Attended basic course of Aviation Security
· Good in Language of the instruction
20 - 24 Mar, 2022
Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College (QNCATC)