This course will provide accountable executives managing and overseeing emergency tabletop exercises with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to effectively plan an emergency tabletop exercise and use an airport emergency simulation software to execute, debrief, and evaluate an airport’s emergency tabletop exercise, and prepare a corrective action plan, all according to the requirements of ICAO SARPs, a State’s regulations, and recommendations of experienced subject matter experts (SMEs).
Benefits for all members of the emergency team - airports, airlines, professional bodies and civil defense
The course provides all participants with practical tools for tabletop emergency exercises:
• How to determine the types and topics of the exercises according to international regulations
• Prepare and build realistic and effective scenarios for the exercises
• Carry out various exercises using electronic simulation tools
• Analyze and evaluate the results of the exercises, including the completion of mandatory reports
• Implement a continuous evaluation system and carry out a corrective action plan according to international regulations