Area Surveillance Control
Standardized Training Package
This Course aims to provide participants with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to execute Surveillance Control of air traffic within an Area Control Center (ACC) effectively and efficiently to comply with standards required by the concerned Licensing Authority.
At the end of this course the trainees will be able to :
- Operate Flight data display and associate equipment.
- Establish identity of ACFT
- Vector ACFT
- Provide standard separation between aircraft
- Accept or Transfer of identity / control of aircraft
- Manage abnormal situations
Primary Target Population
- Primary target population represents air traffic controllers who completed an area procedural control course.
- Secondary target population consists of ATC supervisors and other ANS management personnel.
- Licensed Air Traffic Controler
- Good command of language instruction
- University degree (preferable)
|24 Sep - 2 Nov, 2023||
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available