This course aims to provide ATSEP (Navigation) with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to ensure that the maintenance procedures are implemented appropriately in accordance with international standards and operation manual.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1) Perform the schedule maintenance of the DVOR equipment.
2) Resolve non-schedule maintenance for DVOR equipment.
3) Assess Flight Calibration Results.
Module 0: Introduction
Module 1: Performing Schedule maintenance for DVOR Equipment
Module 2: Resolving non-schedule maintenance for DVOR Equipment
Module 3: Assessing Flight Calibration Results
Primary Target Population
Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP) Navigation
1) Basic knowledge in DVOR navigation system.
2) At least one (1) year experience in Air Traffic Surveillance System
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?