This course will provide the entities in the air and mail cargo supply chain with the necessary knowledge and skills to work together effectively to ensure that cargo is handled appropriately in a safe & efficient manner within the ICAO’s regulatory framework. The course also addresses the ‘what causes’ and ‘why it could impact’ the safety of the supply chain through an understanding of the global market and supply chain trends.
• Recognize the economic impact of air cargo globally
• Analyze supply chain trends affecting the safety of the supply chain
• Identify various elements involved in the supply chain which would pose safety hazards
• Recognize the role of multiple stakeholders in ensuring a safe supply chain
• Explain ICAO’s role and method of facilitating a safe supply chain
• Apply mitigation methods for identified risks
Primary Target Population
All stakeholders in the air cargo supply chain including regulators, carriers, ground handling agents, logistics service providers, online retailers and shippers. Levels – safety inspectors, safety and risk managers and senior supervisors and DG specialists.
Registration (Attendance) Fee: USD $800.00
None, although preferably with an awareness of the air cargo industry as this is not a basic course.
Registration is full? Looking for new dates or location?