Aviation Security Practice for Screening Checkpoint Supervisors
Standardized Training Package
This refresher course will provide screening checkpoint supervisors with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to continue the administrative and operational oversight of their teams to effectively and efficiently implement procedures in accordance with National/Airport Security Programme.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Determine applicable current international, national and airport aviation security regulations;
- Determine the procedures on special categories of passengers and carriage of firearms; and
- Conduct assessment of a screening agent.
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Legal Framework on Aviation Security
- Module 2: Special Categories of Passengers and Carriage of Firearms
- Module 3: Roles and Responsibilities of Supervisors
Primary Target Population
Airport security supervisors in charge of screening checkpoint
At least 1 year job experience as a security supervisor
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available