This course will provide CD135/CD155 engine test runners with necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform engine running test in consistency with job cards and according to Engine Repair Manual RM-02-02 and Engine Operation & Maintenance Manual OM-02-02.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
1) Perform CD135/CD155 engine running test;
2) Perform CD135/CD155 engine data analysis;
3) Perform CD135/CD155 engine fault isolation.
Primary Target Population
CD135/CD155 Engine Test Runners.
1) Hold reciprocating engine license or respective aircraft type license (DA40/DA42/C172S/ PA28/ robin 400D or related) or maintenance personnel;
2) Have experience in aircraft engine maintenance work for 4 years and above.
Registration is full? Looking for new dates or location?