ACI - ICAO Implementing Annex 14: Advanced Aerodrome Design and Operations (AADO)
The goal of the course is to enable the target audience to support the implementation of the ICAO Annex 14, Volume 1 Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS) in their aerodromes to achieve compliance. The course will utilize case studies for participants to practice implementation activities of Annex 14. The course will make use of relevant documentation such as Doc. 9981: PANS Aerodromes and will prepare the audience for the ACI-ICAO Aerodrome Certification course.
This course is also a mandatory course in the ACI-ICAO Airport Safety Professional (ASP) designation programme.
Upon completing the classroom course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Standards and Recommended Practices for Lighting, Signs and Markings on an aerodrome;
- Detail the Aerodrome emergency planning process requirements;
- Detail the services needed to operate the aerodrome such as RFF, Wildlife strike hazard reduction, ground handling;
- Identify solutions to challenges presented regarding aerodrome design and operations, encountered in real life situations.;
- Manage non-compliance through safety assessment with reference to Doc 9981: PANS-Aerodromes.
Primary Target Population
- Airport Operations Management;
- Airport Safety Director and Staff;
- Ground Movement Controller/Apron Controller;
- Airside Maintenance Manager;
- Director/Manager Service Providers;
- Airside Planner/Engineer;
- Airport Authority Regulator.
Participants must have a fundamental understanding of ICAO Annex 14, Volume 1
|19 - 23 Jun, 2023||
|18 - 22 Sep, 2023||
|6 - 10 Nov, 2023||
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available