Weight and Balance for Wide Body Aircraft (B767, B777, B787 and A350)
The aim of this course is to provide aircraft load controllers with the required knowledge, skill and attitude to carry out weight and balance calculations for ensuring safe and optimal loading of wide body aircraft in accordance with Ethiopian Ground Operations Manual, Airport Handling Manual and Ethiopian Civil Aviation Rules and Standards.
• Prepare for load planning
• Carry out load planning
• Prepare load sheet, trim sheet and LMC
• Complete post departure messages and load documentations
Primary Target Population
• Trainee Ground Handling Agents who will be working as a Load Controller on Wide Body Aircraft (B767, B777, B787 and A350). These trainees should complete basic ramp handling course before taking the weight and balance training.
- Completion of secondary high school education and above
- Completion of Basic Ground Handling Course
- Good oral and written command of English
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available