This course will provide personnel handling flight operations with necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes required to effectively perform disabled aircraft recovery procedures so as to restore normal operations in accordance with DGCA AERODROME CIRCULAR 07 of 2017 "Guidance on Preparation of Aerodrome Emergency Plan including Disabled Aircraft Removal".
After successful completion of this courseو the participants will be able to:
1. Develop a Disabled Aircraft Recovery Plan (ARP).
2. Perform disabled aircraft recovery process.
3. Perform aircraft post recovery process.
Module 0: Introduction
Module 1: Disabled Aircraft Recovery Plan
Module 2: Survey and Planning
Module 3: Preparation and Recovery
Module 4: Reporting
Primary Target Population
Personnel working with:
1. Airport Operators
2. Aircraft Operators
3. Ground Handling Agencies
5. Aircraft Fuelling Agencies
1. Have Tertiary Qualifications
2. Be able to understand, read and write in the English Language
Registration is full? Looking for new dates or location?