Airport Landside Security
This course will provide relevant aviation security personnel at the national/airport level with necessary knowledge and skills to design and implement preventive security measures in the landside area of an airport, in accordance with ICAO Annex 17 (12th edition), Aviation Security Manual Doc 8973 – Restricted(12th edition), the National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP) and Airport Security Program (ASP).
Upon successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
1. Analyse existing/emerging threats and risks for the landside security.
2. Develop the appropriate security measures in the landside areas.
3. Design the security measures of airport facilities in the landside area.
4. Develop the crisis management plans in the landside of airport.
5. Enhance the security culture programme (landside area).
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Risk management of Landside Security
- Module 2: Development of Landside Security Measures
- Module 3: Security design of airport landside facilities
- Module 4: Development of the Crisis Management Plans for the landside Security
- Module 5: Security Culture at the Airport
Primary Target Population
Personnel from national civil aviation authorities, airport police and airport authorities who are responsible for security operation
- Trainees must have working experience in airport security or civil aviation industry and have completed secondary education.
- English language proficiency and computer literacy are also required.
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available