Airport Customer Service Quality Management
This course will provide entry level Customer Quality Managers, customer service agents and operational personnel who are involved in airport customer service quality management and terminal operations with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that the service offerings are implemented satisfactorily in order to accomplish the goal of reaching high level of customer satisfaction in accordance with corresponding standards and recommended practices.
Upon successful completion of this course, participant will be able to :
- Maintain airport customer service standard.
- Inspect field operations based on SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Manage Voice of Customer(VOC).
- Manage customer satisfaction survey.
- Review the airport community alignment programs.
Primary Target Population
Primary target population:
- Entry level of Customer Service Quality Managers(CSQM) in the airport.
- Customer Service agents to become Quality Manager in the airport.
Entry requirements of this course will be;
- Agents and employees who are currently working for an airport and have completed secondary education.
- Good oral and written command of the language of instruction
No available sessions? Looking for a new date or location?Express Your Interest
We will notify you as soon as a new session becomes available